Bibliografía del artículo
1. Maitino AJ, Levin DC, Parker L, et al. Nationwide trends in rates of utilization of noninvasive diagnostic imaging among the Medicare population between 1993 and 1999. Radiology 227:113-117, 2003.
2. Barrett BJ, Parfrey PS. Preventing nephropathy induced by contrast medium. N Engl J Med 354:379-86, 2006.
3. Morcos SK. Prevention of contrast media nephrotoxicity - the story so far. Clinical Radiology 59:381-389, 2004.
4. Marenzi G, Marana I, Lauri G, et al. The prevention of radiocontrast-agent-induced nephropathy by hemofiltration. N Engl J Med 349:1331-1338, 2003.
5. Gruber L. Clinical features and prognostic implications of contrast-induced nephropathy. In: Contrast-induced nephropathy, Bartorelli AL & Marenzi G, editors, Taylor & Francis 35-45, 2006.
6. Rihal CS, Textor SC, Grill DE, et al. Incidence and prognostic importance of acute renal failure after percutaneous coronary intervention. Circulation 105:2259-64, 2002.
7. Bartholomew BA, Harjai KJ, Dukkipati S, et al. Impact of nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention and a method for risk stratification. Am J Cardiol 93:1515-19, 2004.
8. Gruber L, Mehran R, Dangas G, et al. Acute renal failure requiring dialysis after percutaneous coronary interventions. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 52:409-16, 2001.
9. McCullough PA, Wolyn R, Rocher LL, et al. Acute renal failure after coronary intervention: incidence, risk factors and relationship to mortality. Am J Med 103:368-75, 1997.
10. Mehran R, Aymong ED, Nikolsky E, et al. A simple risk score for prediction of contrast-induced nephropathy after percutaneous coronary intervention. J Am Coll Cardiol 44;1393-9, 2004.
11. Keeley EC, Boura JA, Grines CL. Primary angioplasty versus intravenous thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: a quantitative review of 23 randomised trials. Lancet 361:13-20, 2003.
12. Stone GW, Grines CL, Cox DA, et al. Comparison of angioplasty with stenting, with or without abcximab, in acute myocardial infarction. N Engl J Med 346:957-66, 2002.
13. Grines CL, Cox DA, Stone GW. Coronary angioplasty with or without stent implantation for acute myocardial infarction. Stent Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction Study Group. New Engl J Med 341:1949-56, 1999.
14. Beattie JN, Soman SS, Sandber KR, et al. Determinants of mortality after myocardial infarction in patients with advanced renal dysfunction. Am J Kidney Dis 37:1191-1200, 2001.
15. Sadeghi HM, Stone GW, Grines CL, et al. Impact of renal insufficiency in patients undergoing primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction. Circulation 108:2769-2775, 2003.
16. Marenzi G, Lauri G, Assanelli E, et al. Contrast-induced nephropathy in patients undergoing primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction. J Am Coll Cardiol 44:1780-17855, 2004.
17. Dragu R, Behar S, Sandach A, et al. Should primary percutaneous coronary intervention be the preferred method of reperfusion therapy for patients with renal failure and ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction? Am J Cardiol 97:1142-45, 2006.
18. Goldberg A, Hammerman H, Petchreski S, et al. Inhospital and 1-year mortality of patients who develop worsening renal function following acute ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Am Heart J 150:330-337, 2005.
19. Gibson CM, Pinto DS, Murphy SA et al. Association of creatinine and creatinine clearance on presentation in acute myocardial infarction with subsequent mortality. J Am Coll Cardiol 42:1535-1543, 2003.
20. Tepel M, Van Del Giet M, Schwarzfeld NR et al. Prevention of radiographic-contrast-agent-induced reductions in renal function by acetylcysteine. N Engl J Med 343:180-184, 2000.
21. Briguori C, Manganelli F, Scarpato P, et al. Acetylcysteine and contrast agent-associated nephrotoxicity. J Am Coll Cardiol 40:298-303, 2002.
22. Marenzi G, Assanelli E, Bartorelli AL. Management of acute coronary syndromes in patients with renal insufficiency. Current Cardiology Review 2:11-16, 2006.
23. Drager LF, Andrade L, Barros de Toledo JF, et al. Renal effects of N-acetylcysteine in patients at risk for contrast nephropathy: decrease in oxidant stress-mediated renal tubular injury. Nephrol Dial Transplant 7:1803-7, 2004.
24. Lopez BL, Snyder JW, Birenbaum DS, Ma XI. N-acetylcysteine enhances endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation in the isolated rat mesenteric artery. Ann Emerg Med 32:405-410, 1998.
25. Baker CSR, Wragg A, Kumar S, et al. A rapid protocol for the prevention of contrast-induced renal dysfunction: the RAPPID study. J Am Coll Cardiol 41:2114-2118, 2003.
26. Webb JG, Pate GE, Humpries KH, et al. A randomized controlled trial of intravenous N-acetylcysteine for the prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy after cardiac catheterization: lack of effect. Am Heart J 148:422-9, 2004.
27. Arstall MA, Yang J, Stafford I, Betts WH, Horowitz JD. N-acetylcysteine in combination with nitroglycerin and streptokinase for the treatment of evolving acute myocardial infarction: safety and biochemical effects. Circulation 92:2855-62, 1995.
28. Sochman J, Kole J, Vrana M, Fabian J. Cardioprotective effects of N-acetylcysteine: the reduction in the extent of infarction and occurrence of reperfusion arrhythmias in the dog. Int J Cardiol 28:191-6, 1990.
29. Sochman J, Vrbska J, Musilova B, Rocek M. Infarct size limitation: acute N-acetylcysteine (ISLAND trial): preliminary analysis and report after the first 30 patients. Clin Cardiol 19:94-100, 1996.
30. Marenzi G, Assanelli E, Marana I, et al. N-acetylcysteine and contrast-induced nephropathy in primary angioplasty. N Engl J Med 354:2773-82, 2006.
31. Dhalla NS, Golfman L, Taked S, Takeda A, Nagano M. Evidence for the role of oxidative stress in acute ischemic heart disease: a brief report. Can J Cardiol 15:587-93, 1999.
32. Grech ED, Dodd NJF, Jackson MJ, Morrison WL, Faragher EB, Ramsdale DR. Evidence for free radical generation after primary percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty recanalization in acute myocardial infarction. Am J Cardiol 77:122-7, 1996.
33. Anfossi G, Russo I, Massucco P, Mattiello L, Cavalot F, Trovati M. N-acetyl-L-cysteine exerts direct anti-aggregating effect on human platelets. Eur J Clin Invest 31:452-461, 2001.