Reproductive Health Matters
BB SIIC. Ingreso: 2007-
Editor: Marge Berer
Reproductive Health Matters (RHM) was founded in 1992 and began publishing the RHM journal in English in 1993. Today, RHM's publications include:
* a twice yearly, peer-reviewed, international journal in English, with abstracts in English, French and Spanish (ISSN 0968-8080),
* editions of the journal in Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Hindi, Portuguese, French and Russian, produced and distributed by partners in Beijing, Cairo, Lima, New Delhi, São Paulo, Bobo Dioulasso and Moscow,
* supplements to the journal, which are also registered as books, on behalf of other organisations in the field,
* CD-roms containing selected articles from across RHM's publications on specific themes, or seminar/workshop reports,
* this website, with information about all these publications, information for authors and peer reviewers, news from around the world, and a cumulative index of all articles published by RHM, by author, subject and country/region.
RHM's publications are about laws, policies, research and service delivery related to reproductive health and rights, and sexual health and rights, specifically: abortion, maternal mortality and morbidity, pregnancy and delivery, HIV and AIDS, sexuality, contraception, reproductive tract infections, sexually transmitted infections, infertility, reproductive cancers, health systems and human resources, and population policies, written by authors from around the world.
The journal in all eight languages is published in print and online. In English, the journal and supplements are distributed in print and online by Elsevier Ltd and ScienceDirect.
RHM also organises international workshops to explore new, controversial and neglected issues, and publishes papers from those meetings.
por: Contemporary Women's Issues, Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature (CINAHL), Current Contents, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, Family and Society Studies Worldwide, Feminist Periodicals, Health Promotion Information, International Bibliography of the Social Sciences, List of Free Materials in Reproductive Health, MEDLINE, Ohio Database of Women's Studies, PopLine, Public Affairs Information Services (PAIS), PubMed, Research Alert, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Social Planning, Policy and Development Abstracts (SOPODA), Social Science Research Network, Social Sciences Citation Index, Sociofile, Sociological Abstracts, Studies on Women and Gender Abstracts
SIIC Data Bases